Sponsor a Series
Help us produce one of our many series!
The Broadway Series, our mainstage offerings featuring mostly musicals, and classic shows through area-premiers.
Summer Sizzler Series, smaller shows performed on the mainstage, sure to delight our summer audiences in June, July and August.
Backstage at The Players, is a series full of cutting-edge, classic and contemporary plays presented in an intimate black-box setting.
The Players Studio, includes our Holiday Revue, End-of-Year showcase and any performance group shows (Players Kids, Players Teens, Flash Tappers and Players Follies)!
- “Producer” benefits plus…
- A full-page ad or sponsor bio in the season playbill
- A total of 20 complimentary performance tickets
- Acknowledgement in season advertising, mailings, and literature
- Reserved parking spot at productions
- “Associate Producer” benefits plus
- A half-page or sponsor bio in the season playbill
- A total of 18 complimentary performance tickets
- Recognition on US 41 marquee during performances
- “Director” benefits plus..
- A quarter page ad or sponsor bio in the season playbill
- A total of 16 complimentary performance tickets
- An eighth page ad or sponsor bio in the season playbill
- Lobby recognition all season
- Curtain speech recognition before each show
- Recognition on The Players website with a link to your website
- 12 complimentary performance tickets
- Recognition on pre-show media screen
- Playbill recognition in all series shows
- Curtain speech recognition for all series shows
- 2 tickets to each show in series
- Sign posters from cast of each series show
If you have any questions or want more information please contact Advancement Director, Morgan Gerhart at 941.365.2494 or email@example.com.
The Players, Inc. is a non-profit, charitable corporation under section 501©3 of the IRS Code, Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services # CH8025. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. A copy of the Official Registration and Financial Information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free (800-435-7352) within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.