Welcome to The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!
We’re so excited you’ll be joining us on Saturday, Oct. 17! Here are a few helpful tips for your brush with The Headless Horseman.
- The production starts AT 2pm, 4pm or 6pm depending on your tickets. It occurs at The Sarasota Polo Club (8201 Polo Club Lane, Sarasota, FL 34240.) Follow the signs!
- If the weather starts to look a little TOO spooky on Saturday we will send an email by NOON. We will also post on our Facebook page and our website.
- In case of inclement weather, the shows cancelled on Saturday will move to Sunday, same time same place.
- Please bring your own chairs and/or blankets. Blankets will be seated closer to the stage, but seating will be first come first served depending on what you bring to sit on.
- Seating will be provided for those without it, but these seats are toward the back of the audience.
- You may bring umbrellas, but if this is going to be a sight issue they will be moved toward the back.
- There will be food trucks (The Italian Connection SRQ, Will & Dee Kool Cups, The Bowled Life) present but you may bring in your own food (no alcohol.)
- You may start to arrive 30 to 45 mins. before the time of your show.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING HEALTH GUIDELINES!